Each and everyday I look at the world. My thoughts, ideas and beliefs are based on core list of rules. I attempt to abide by them and live my life on my own terms. You may agree or disagree, but they are mine. I own them and embrace them.
1. Surround yourself with good friends that provide positives in your life. A strong support system is key.
2. Take every experience good or bad and use it to its full potential. Everything in life should be a learning experience.
3. If you judge people, you have no time to love them.
4. See the beauty in the unexpected.
5. It is better to spend one day, one week, one month, one year with a soul mate than no time at all.
6. Learn something new everyday. Ignorance is not bliss.
7. Live life without regrets. Otherwise you are not really living.
8. Enjoy the commonalities in the world but relish in its differences. Diversities make the world beautiful.
9. The best things in life are not things.
10. Go “balls to the wall” with everything you do. Otherwise you are not really living.
11. Don’t take life to seriously, no one makes it out alive.
12. Make funny noises constantly.
13. Do ridiculous things on a regular basis.
14. Nothing is constant but change.
15. Find new music. Music unites the world and creates instant camaraderie.
16. See the art in life. Everything has something beautiful about it.
17. Make new friends everyday, even if the friendship only lasts one conversation.
18. Seek new experiences. Live life like you may die tomorrow.
19. Don’t be afraid to share yourself. You are a gift to the world.
20. Don’t dwell on the past and forget about your failures. They don’t matter in the long run.
21. Helping yourself is the key to helping others. You can make the world a great place.